Outstanding weather stability.
Optimum chemical and mechanical properties.
High water-penetration resistance.
Superb aesthetic value.
Protection against carbonation.
|Color||:||8 standard colors, other colors per request
KF-00 White, KF-30 Spanish Green, KF-61 Velvet Gray
KF-10 Tile Red, KF-40 Marking Yellow, KF-90 Sand Beige
KF-21 Crysta,l Blue KF-60 Black
|Theoretical Coverage||:||20-25 m²/4 liter/coat|
|Drying Time @ 28°C||:||Dry to touch in 8 hours. Re-coatable between 5-24 hours in normal drying conditions|
|Pack Size||:||4 liter can set|
|Shelf Life||:||One year when stored in dry cool conditions, out of direct sunlight.|
Apply by brush, roller or spray
|Mixing Direction||:||Stir both components well before mixing. Add catalyst to base and mix slowly but thoroughly for 10 minutes, then leave to stand for another 10 minutes before application. It is better to transfer contents to a bigger container for easy mixing.|
|Pot Life @ 28°C||:||6 to 8 hours|
|Thinner / Clean-up||:||DAVIES PU-75 Keramifloor Reducer|
1. Apply one coat of Davies Eposeal by brush or roller and let dry for 5-24 hours.
Option 1 Plain Finish without aggregates
Proceed to Step 2 & 3
Option 2 Non-Skid Finish
Broadcast aggregates on still wet Eposeal at 1 kilo/m2 and let it dry overnight.
When dry, dust-off excess aggregates. Then proceed to step 3.
2. When necessary, putty hollow surfaces with DAVIES Epopatch Epoxy Patching Compound.
3. Finish with one coat of DAVIES KERAMIFLOOR by brush or roller. (By brush is preferred for Non-skid Finish). Let dry overnight.
1. Apply one coat of DAVIES Epoxy Primer by brush or roller and let it dry.
2. Finish with one coat of DAVIES KERAMIFLOOR by brush or roller. Let dry overnight.